- How does a Passive House work?
- What are the requirements for components, planning and implementation?
- Who supplies components?
- What is it like to live in a Passive House?
- What kind of buildings have been realised?
- Why is investment in a Passive House so attractive?
…These and other questions are answered in the information brochure "Active for more comfort – The Passive House" in a competent and interesting manner. It is published by the iPHA The International Passive House Association, and is continuously kept up to date.
Further information on Passive House related topics can be found in the Passive House knowledge base at
New seals for Certified Passive House Components
PHPP 7 (2012) now out!
EnerPHit - New PHI certification for thermal insulation systems
New PHI certification for retrofits
The new Component Database
for certified Passive Houses
|Research & Literature|
Passive Houses for different climate zones
Retrofits with Passive House components -
EnerPHit Planner Handbook
Passive House Retail Stores now out
Overview of contents