Proceedings of the 14th Passive House Conference
15th International Passive House Conference 2011
27-28. May 2011 Innsbruck, Austria (more Information - coming soon)
The 14th Passive House Conference has come
to an end, but it has left a lasting impression: in previous Conferences
we have never had so many reports about experiences with implementation
as we have had this time. Our sincere thanks go to all speakers who
were prepared to share their experiences and findings with us all.
The Conference confirms each time that:
- the solutions are there - we just have to want them and develop them
- the experiences are international and spread across the globe
- enthusiastic cooperation exists everywhere - people are making their
own contributions everywhere and these are brought together at the Conference
- the standards for the Passive House are very high, but for us all,
this is an incentive to excel; many have already reached the necessary
- the cooperation between the scientific community, architects, professionals,
trades and manufacturers has proved to be successful. A common goal
- it is wonderful to see that each Passive House provides an example
for actual sustainable development.
Once again, my thanks to all contributors.
The greatest thanks, however, is the new incentive that we get when
we realise that many others are also working towards the same goal.